Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Birthday Party

Levinkha's Posting:

And finally we celebrated my birthday in Thata’s(grandpa's) house. About 100 people turned up for the party. Well most of them are PaPa's relations and I'm still getting to know them.

It was awesome. PaPa and Mommy bought a 'Number 1' cake with a Mickey Mouse picture on it. They promised to get a Dora Cake for my second birthday as I love watching 'Dora The Explorer'. Mommy was complaining that Ipoh has got very few confectionaries and find it so difficult to get all those fancy cakes.

I got new clothes (the purple gown was soooo beautiful!), new friends and lots of presents. Thanks to all aunties & uncles for their fabulous presents. And thanks to Akka for introducing me to some of her friends.

Oh yeah...they made me wear that


Somehow they managed to get Dora on the cake..and she was having difficult time balancing herself on the cake.

Yummy cake


Getting Jiggy with my friends.. Titinbay Akka, Ashviqha Akka, and Seerthi Anne

Old folks were there too

That's akka with a long time friend Devanesh

PaPa tried his best to get a good shot... well this may be the best I could offer on that day

Vasuge Periamma and Me pretending to be annoyed with all the attention I was getting.

Wow... look at the presents.. If only birthday comes once in a month :)