Daisypath Friendship tickers

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Fun at Waterfalls

Ashviqha's Posting:

A long break for Hari Raya, 6 days to be exact. I've got a long list of 'Things To do'. As usual Baskin Robins, Sunway Pyramid and playground are always given the top priorities. But this time 'waterfalls' was also in the list. I guess this is my 2nd trip to waterfalls. The first trip was back in 2005. I was still called a 'baby' then and as usual Mommy didn't let me in the water! But today I had fun because I'm no more a baby! All of us, (Nallasiwam Periappa, Siva Periappa, Suresh Mama, Vijay Mama)'s family and of course the Su Rames's family joined the fun at the Sg. Tekala Waterfalls. It offers a scenic and peaceful location for picnic and family relaxation.


There were too many monkeys and the Oldies time were spent guarding our belongings as opposed to having a good time with others. It was a great experience for me even though I had a tough time getting use to the chill water :))


Fun..fun that's all I can say!

Kovin Anna busy with his cooking adventure..We have spectators for that too!


Oldies..relaxing and guarding our belongings


PaPa and the gang with their simple game, wonder how these guys able to run around with their big belly!

Say cheeeeeessseeee...

No comments: