Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Best Friend

Ashviqha's Posting:

What is life without a best friend? Mommy says best friend is someone who can share your joy and sorrow. I've got quite a number of best friends, who can share my joy. They are Amelie, Tutie, Zekiah and Anisha. They are my life now. I feel I'm lost if they are absent from school..that's how we are hooked to each other. Amelie and Tutie are my classmates whereas Zekiah and Anisha are schoolmates. Well Zekiah and Anisha will be going to Primary 1 next year and I'm definitely going to miss them.

I was amazed with Mommy's answer on who's her best friend is...her answer was PaPa. She has many friends but PaPa is considered her best friend. That's pretty boring isn't it? Why would anyone consider their husband as their best friend? Probably I'm still young to understand the logic of it...

Mommy also told me that she misses her childhood best friend...Aunty Briggitte. Best friend? Yes, it seems they use to be in the same class during early secondary school. Mmm...i heard they are reunited through Facebook. Facebook must be amazing, it proves that nothing is impossible. She also found out that Aunty Briggitte's website is http://www.c9otb.blogspot.com/



That's Zekiah and Me...Sports Day 2008

That's a cute friend of mine...Amelie

No comments: