Daisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Diwali

Ashviqha's Posting:

This Diwali - This is one of the often used phrase of late. Everyone seems to be using it, so I thought why not join the club. I was happy to learn that we’d have a long 4 days weekend “This Diwali”. All kinds of plans were given a thought. Basically this year’s Diwali wasn’t as great as last year’s. This is because our dear PaPa is not around and we didn’t go back to Ipoh.
Mommy got me some skirts and blouses and I was pretty happy with that. The morning on Diwali day all of us went to temple and later headed to Kelana Jaya to Siva Periappa’s house for breakfast. We had some quality time there and later all of us including Thata and Athaa went to Ganesan Mama’s house. We came back home the same day as Mommy was lazy at packing our things! I was reluctant to go back home but since Levinkha was going back home, so I came back as well.

Thata and Athaa went back to Ipoh today, so Mommy and I decided to go for High School Musical 3 in Summit USJ. The movie wasn’t like what I expected but since I’ve got nothing better to do…i would consider it as ‘entertaining’.

Diwali photo’s will be loaded soon….


No comments: