Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

First Flight Experience

Ashviqha's Posting:

We had a wonderful holiday in Langkawi last year (from 1st- 4th May 2007)…in fact this was my first trip on a flight.. Pretty cool experience. The three of us officially (PaPa, Mommy & Me) and unofficially Levinkha (because she was still in Mommy’s tummy) went for holiday. I still remember, Mommy was so sick and doctor diagnosed it as mild pneumonia. I was praying hard so that we could still go ahead with the trip. Somehow she managed to recuperate and all of us went.

I was just too excited to experience my first flight. I heard all kinds of rattling noise. I could see the left and right wing and PaPa explained how the wings work. When the plane picked up speed, whole of my stomach was at my throat. But later it was normal and I couldn't feel anything. In fact the whole journey was very pleasant. Brilliant ideas were put together by Wright brothers to reach our destination conveniently..amazing!

We had a good time in Langkawi as this was my first trip there. I would consider the cable car and duty free shopping as the best attractions. I had the chance to try all sorts of fancy chocolates that I've never eaten in my life but Ferrero Rocher will be my all time favourite chocolate.
Some of my memorable shots that can never be missed...

God, I'm so afraid..will it be a safe journey?

That's the plane...

Mommy and I in the cable car

Scenic view from the Sky Bridge

In Oriental Village

No comments: