Daisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Live from KJMC

Levinkha's Posting:

It was a horrible day last Friday as I got admitted in the hospital. Mommy and Athaa got me admitted early in the morning (about 2am). Mommy said it was high fever because the temperature went up to 40 degree Celcius. When we went in, the MO immediately gave me a sponge bath to bring down the fever. Mommy must have been really sad to see me in that condition. The MO rang up the paediatrician Dr. Syed Nazir for an emergency visit. I must admit he's a great paediatrician because he was there in less than an hour. I stick with this paediatrician since I was born (even during Hari Raya...LOL:))

Next day the doctor diagnosed it as bacterial infection. He gave Mommy and PaPa some reading from the blood test which shows that it's a bacterial infection. PaPa said this is probably due to my 'pick and eat' habit. I'm sorry PaPa, it's a habit that comes in a package..;)
After 1 and 1/2 days being restless, I was feeling better and finally got discharged today. Thank god everything is over now and I'll be back on track! Thanks to my Panicky Mommy, doctors and nurses for their treatment. I remember Mommy was really upset with some of the nurses and gave a piece of her mind. That's Mommy..the perfectionist!

And I wonder who took this photo while I was suffering...

No comments: